Are you an experienced contact centre data analyst or business intelligence analyst? Do you have demonstrable analytical skills, a passion for data and the ability to get into the detail whilst understanding the bigger picture? Are you looking for your next challenge within a contact centre data analyst / business intelligence analyst role?? If yes, Jomo People wants to hear from you!
Position: Business Intelligence Analyst (Data Analyst)
Salary: £25,000 pa plus bonus
Hours: Monday to Friday, 8.30am to 5.30pm
As a contact centre data analyst for this established Birmingham company, you will also be rewarded with the following benefits:
- 22 days holiday + statutory bank holidays
- Contributory Auto Enrolment Pension Scheme
- Free on-site car parking
- Staff facilities
- Health cash plan (after passed 6 month probation)
This great opportunity will see you take on a valuable and rewarding contact centre data analyst / business intelligence analyst role, with the following main duties:
- Data collection, input and production of reporting suite for each client and agents (daily/weekly/monthly), as required.
- Distribution of reports to Senior Management Team.
- The ability to manage and manipulate large amounts of data to provide summarised analysis
- Demonstrable skills in producing high quality management information
- Collate and produce ad-hoc reports and updates as required.
- Check, de-duplicate and merge daily/weekly data from CRM systems in csv/excel formats for accuracy, and input into internal CJM data management system
- Provide analytics to support business decisions
- Extracting raw data from various systems and manipulating into presentable information
- Produce written and verbal presentations of data analysis in an informative and approachable manner
- Manage data management systems and reporting suite daily/weekly
- Analyse/produce/update multiple reports within the ‘MiTel’ Telephony system
- Review and improve current operating methods to increase accuracy and efficiencies in report productivity
- Collate and produce month end client data reporting suites
- Support the Senior Management Team as and when required
To be successful in securing this exciting new contact centre data analyst position, we want to see the following skills and experience on your CV:
- Data Analyst / Business Information Analyst experience within a high volume contact centre environment (ESSENTIAL)
- Advanced MS excel skills (ESSENTIAL)
- Attention to detail and ability to follow process (ESSENTIAL)
- Excellent mathematical and statistical skills
- SQL and or Microsoft Access experience desirable
- Accuracy of data entry
- Demonstrate a flexible approach to changes in the working practices and procedures
- Good communication skills
Don’t delay – apply to this excellent contact centre data analyst role in Birmingham with Jomo People now!