Are you an experienced HR Advisor, looking for a new challenge you can sink your teeth into?
Do you thrive in fast-paced, dynamic work environments, where no two days are the same?
Do you want to play an active role within a vibrant and social team?
Please read on....
A large, market-leading organisation in Swansea is looking for a driven and energetic HR Advisor to join their team, to deliver a consistent and seamless HR service across the organisation, as well as playing a pivotal role in driving their growth strategy.
On offer is a PERMANENT opportunity, with a competitive salary of £30,000 + 12% discretionary bonus + flexible benefits package, over a 35-hour working week.
Hours of work are Monday-Friday 09:00-17:00.
At the present time, this will be a remote-working role. However, in future, there will be a blended approach and there may also be a requirement for occasional travel (potentially once a quarter).
As a HR Advisor, you will be responsible for:
· Coaching, guiding and advising managers and employees on policies and procedures
· Proactively managing absence and supporting return to work programmes
· Reviewing, updating and development HR policies, processes, and procedures
· Supporting Managers with ER casework; investigations, disciplinary and grievance hearings
· Presenting KPI reports and trend analyses to management
· Actively supporting a variety of HR projects and engagement initiatives; e.g. health and wellbeing
· Conducting Exit Interviews, reviewing and analysing MI, providing feedback to the Senior HR team.
What we are looking for, from you:
- CIPD-qualified, or studying towards
- Great interpersonal skills; ability to build strong relationships with colleagues in all areas of the organisation
- Highly self-motivated and conscientious
- The ability to manage multiple projects simultaneously in a fast-paced environment and be delivery-focused
- Resilience and capacity to effectively manage changing priorities and ambiguity, while remaining calm and controlled
- Analytical, interpretative, and decision-making skills.
If this sounds like you, please APPLY NOW - interviews to be held ASAP.
If you have any questions at all, please feel free to call Leah Grigoris at Jomo HR, on 02922 527874.