Are you an immediately available Recruitment Administrator, looking to get your foot in the door with one of the fastest-growing Fintech organisations in the UK?
Do you thrive in fast-paced, dynamic work environments?
Do you love working with people that make work fun?
I am looking for a process-driven Recruitment Administrator to play a pivotal role in delivering a seamless recruitment processing service for this organisation’s large client base.
We are offering a 3-month FTC with a salary of £18,500 per year + exceptional benefits to include:
- 28 days holiday + bank holidays (pro-rata for duration of contract)
- Interest free season ticket loan
- Private medical insurance
- Employee Assistance Programme
- Ride to work scheme
- Flu vaccine vouchers
- 50% off various mobile apps (Calm, Duolingo, Audible, Les Mills)
- 2 days charity leave per year
- And so much more...
This role will initially be working from home, however, there is also the possibility of becoming a permanent opportunity. Should this be the case, the position will be based in central Cardiff, with close access to all transport links.
As a Recruitment Administrator, you will be responsible for:
- Delivering first-class customer service and administrative support
- Inputting high volumes of numerical data, ensuring 100% accuracy
- Maintaining and developing the HRIS with all employee data
- Submitting and managing credit line requests
- Undertaking other duties as directed by line managers
What we are looking for, from you:
- Experience working within a busy, customer focused recruitment / customer service administrative role (Essential)
- Excellent attention to detail with the ability to work within strict policies and procedures
- Experience of high volume data entry
Opportunities like this don’t come around often so what are you waiting for?
Please APPLY NOW – we are looking to hold interviews w/c 11th January 2021.
If you have any questions, or would like to know more, please call Leah Grigoris at Jomo HR on 02922 527874.