Strategic Contracts Manager – Permanent – Remote working – Salary £35,000
Do you have experience with writing tenders and winning high-value contracts?
Are you great at building strong working relationships with new and existing clients?
Do you want to join a well-established and secure organisation?
I have just the job opportunity for you!
I am looking for a Strategic Contracts Manager to join a well-established and secure team, to identify and manage new business opportunities and support the organisation's growth objectives.
On offer is a fantastic permanent Strategic Contracts Manager position, with a competitive salary of £35,000 + benefits, over a 37-hour working week.
This position will be working remotely for the foreseeable, however, post-COVID, there will be a need for occasional travel across Wales.
As a Strategic Contracts Manager, you will be responsible for:
- Researching, drafting and implementing business development plans and strategies, in line with the organisation’s priorities.
- Identifying and preparing high-quality, competitive tender applications.
- Working with external stakeholders and partners, building relationships, to collaborate on business development opportunities.
- Focusing on growing income streams and creating a plan for business growth.
- Developing a stakeholder map to manage existing relationships and identify/develop new relationships.
- Actively performing market research and analysing opportunities.
- Supporting Project Managers and project teams to comply with any financial and legal obligations detailed in contracts agreements.
- Reporting for clients as reqiured
- Attending meetings, conferences and events. (post-covid / lockdown)
What we are looking for from you:
- Experience, and proven success of working in a strategic business development position
- Experience of writing successful tenders applications
- Exceptional interpersonal skills to effectively build strong relationships with new and existing clients
- Experience of researching and reporting / presenting data related to the tender applications, to senior management
- Project management experience; the ability to deliver on multiple projects simultaneously, within agreed timescales
- Self-motivated, organised, and a keen eye for detail; accuracy and quality
If you love to spot new business opportunities, are great with people, and also have experience with writing tenders please APPLY NOW!
Interviews to be held week commencing 18th January.
Have questions? Please feel free to call Leah Grigoris on 02922 527874.